Sunday, April 3, 2016

Lighthouse


“Lighthouse”

She lay soft beneath me and my hesitation
Even in the shadowed dark of the midnight hour
I could still see her blue eyes sparkle

She played patient
But her racing heartbeat betrayed her desire

I was born again
Exploring the smooth skin of desperate need
Both hers
And mine

In a world of chaos, she broke through the fog
Giving me the chance to both forget and remember yesterday

Her lips traced mine with a silken touch
And we melted into the wild bliss of seduction
My hands no longer careful
My fingers danced across her perfect skin
Pressing hard with each of my panted breaths

I could care less of the aches I would find in the morning
I was desperate for her peak
Willing to ignore mine

She would be sated
And in turn
so would I

Robert Lloyd

3 April 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment